Are you a fan of Demon Slayer & a player of Minecraft? In this article we’ll show you everything you need to know about downloading & playing the latest Demon Slayer mod for Minecraft Java Edition.
What Is the Demon Slayer Mod?
The Demon Slayer mod is a Minecraft mod that you can download & play from the creators at CurseForge.
CurseForge is a website that provides hosting services for modded files for hundreds of games including Minecraft.
The mod immerses you in a complete Demon Slayer experience where you must wander the lands & slay demons to avenge your family.
When you first drop in you must collect resources & slay your first demon in order to obtain a Nichirin sword & begin your adventure.
Here is some footage of what to expect when you jump into the mod.
How Do You Download the Mod?
If you would like to download & play the Minecraft Demon Slayer mod follow these simple steps below.
Remember that this mod is only available for the Java Edition of Minecraft.
- The first thing you need to do is head over to CurseForge.com & download the Minecraft forge launcher for your system.
- When the download is finished start the CurseForge launcher & wait for it to load up.
- Locate Minecraft from the list of supported games & install the mod setup files.
- Select Minecraft & Click “Create Custom Profile” in the top right.
- Name your custom profile & select the most recent version of Minecraft.
- When the Minecraft setup is finished navigate to your modpacks.
- Select your custom profile & hit “add more content” in the corner.
- Search for “Demon Slayer” & install the mod pack by Orca.
- Go back to your modpacks & select your custom profile.
- Make sure the mod is selected & hit “Play”.
You are now ready to play the Demon Slayer Minecraft Mod & begin your adventure as a pro Demon Slayer!
If you know what you are doing & would rather manually install the mod you can download the Demon Slayer mod files from this link.
CurseForge Download & Installation Guide
If you need extra help setting up CurseForge watch this helpful video tutorial by YouTuber ForgeOne.
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!