To find Lush Caves, look for the azalea trees and start digging below them.
The new Minecraft 1.17 update (also known as the ‘Caves and Cliffs update’) includes the long-awaited change of the underground areas. And the Lush Caves are the biome that the majority of gamers are most excited about.
Where are the Lush Caves located?l
To find the mesmerizing biome, look for the bush-like trees with lilac flowers (they have the same height as the oak trees). Those are azalea trees which are also new.
How to find Lush Caves in Minecraft 1.17? The rooted dirt signifies the presence of the underground biome. So, dig below the flowering trees. At one point, you will get to the beautiful Lush Caves.
Tip: You will not find amethyst in these caves. They are separate formation deep underground throughout the Minecraft world
Bear in mind that if you plant an azalea tree, a cave won’t appear below.
Why should you explore the Lush Caves?
In the caves, you will find…
- Glow berries – The berries hang on cave vines. They are an edible light source.
- Spore blossoms – A pink flower on the ceiling that sometimes opens and sends pretty particles down. You can take the flowers from the caves.
- Moss blocks – Bonemeal the block that looks like a grass block to turn the nearby blocks into moss as well.
- Drip leaves – Those are found in the aquifers. You can stand on the leaves for a few seconds.
- Axolotl – The chances are high that this mob will become your favorite. Minecraft’s first amphibian – a friendly critter that you can tame. Simply catch the axolotl in a bucket (don’t forget to bring it with you).The amphibians will become your protectors in the water and will attack underwater guardians.
Now you know how to find Lush Caves in Minecraft 1.17 and why this amazing biome is worth exploring.
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to comment below if you have any other questions or concerns!