To get the spider in Wacky Wizards you must find it hidden behind the spider web on the map. We’ll show you how to get the spider in this short guide.
How to Get the Spider in Wacky Wizards
The spider is a locked ingredient in Wacky Wizards that you need to find hidden on the map in order to unlock it.
Follow this short guide below to quickly find & unlock the spider in Wacky Wizards.
- First you need to brew a tiny potion & drink it to make yourself smaller. You can make a tiny potion using 2 fairies in the cauldron at the same time.
Drinking this potion will shrink your character & let you enter the spider’s nest easily.
- Now you need to craft a swimming potion using 1 fish & 1 bird in the cauldron together. The swimming potion gives you the ability to fly & fit into the spider’s nest.
- It’s time to go to the spider’s nest. Locate the spider’s nest by looking for the cave covered in a giant spider web.
Fly over to the spider’s nest & prepare to enter it.
- Enter the giant web & swim to the back of the cave & make a right at the end of the hallway. You will see this small hole with a spider another web covering it.
- Enter the small hole covered by the web & pick up the spider. You can now take the spider back to your cauldron to save & unlock it!
You have now unlocked the spider & can use it to craft many other potions such as the spider’s legs potion.
Click here for the full list of potions & spells available in Wacky Wizards.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get the spider in Wacky Wizards on Roblox. Happy wizarding!
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!