Demonfall is a brand new game within Roblox, inspired by the anime Demon Slayer. In this guide we’ll teach you how to train your breathing in Demonfall!
How to Train Your Breathing in Demonfall
You can train your breathing in Demonfall with the gourd that you purchase from the dojo at the Slayer Corps.
- Start by traveling to Okuiya Village. If you aren’t already there, you can do so by taking the fast travel carriage for 100 Yen.
- Go through the right side exit of the village & you will reach an area called Sakura Passage.
- Continue to follow the long path through Sakura Passage until you reach Corps Grove.
- When you reach Corps Grove, cut right towards the hills and mountains you see on the right side.
- Wall jump & climb the blocky hills. This requires a bit of finesse and parkour, but if you keep trying you can make it!
- Once you have made it over the hills, bare right & you will find a village called Slayer Corps in the distance.
- When you reach the village, you will come across a dojo-like building next to the hotel.
- There is a merchant inside that will sell you the gourd to train your breathing. Keep in mind that it will cost you 500 yen, so make sure you have plenty of yen on you!
Once you have the item used to train your breathing, there will be a bar on the bottom of the screen that has three lines in it.
You need to keep the green in the middle of the bar by clicking your mouse. Your XP will go up over time & you will level up.
It takes roughly an hour to get max level & infinite breathing, but if this is something you are interested in, it will be worth it!
In short, make sure that you follow the journey that is listed above, and you will make it to your destination in no time!
We hope you found this article helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concern!