The bouncy potion allows you to bounce around inside of a clear ball in Wacky Wizards. To craft the bouncy potion you will need dynamite, a giraffes’ hoof & the beans.
How to Make the Bouncy Ball Potion in Wacky Wizards
The bouncy potion is a fun potion in Wacky Wizards that lets you jump & roll around the Wacky Wizards map inside of a transparent ball.
Follow the guide below to learn how to craft the bouncy ball potion!
- First, make sure you have the dynamite unlocked. The dynamite can be found under the bridge in the desert area of the map. Make sure to bring it back to your cauldron so you can save it to your table.
Place a dynamite in the cauldron.
- Then place a giraffe hoof in the cauldron.
- Now finally place a can of beans into the cauldron with the other ingredients.
- You should see the bouncy potion listed in your spell book. Spawn the potion in then grab it from the cauldron.
- Drink your potion! This potion puts you inside of a green transparent bouncy ball that lets you freely roll & bounce around the map!
There are actually 2 different potions that are named the bouncy potion in Wacky Wizards. This one turns you into a bouncy ball, the other one makes your feet explode!
Looking for more fun potions?
Check out our guide here for every potion and recipe in Wacky Wizards!
That’s all you need to know for crafting the bouncy potion in Wacky Wizards. What do you think of this potion? Fun or not?
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!