To make the giant centipede potion you will need the pool noodle, the spider and the giant potion. This potion turns you into a giant long centipede!
How to Make the Giant Centipede Potion
Follow the guide below to learn how to become a giant centipede in Wacky Wizards!
- First you need to get the spider. This can be found in the cave covered by a spider’s web.
- Next you will need to make the giant potion. To make this you need to put the giant’s ear in your cauldron 16x, spawn it and drink it. This will turn you into a giant.
- Now you’ll make the long centipede potion. Start by placing a single spider in the cauldron.
- Next place the pool noodle in the cauldron.
- In order to make the centipede really long you’ll need to add the spider and pool noodle 10x.
When it’s ready you will see the number 10 in the top right corner of the potion listed in your spell book.
- Spawn the potion, and grab it from the cauldron.
- Now you can drink your second potion.
This potion turns you into a long centipede by duplicating your torso 10x, and you can crawl around the map. Now you are a giant centipede!
Looking for more fun potions?
Check out our guide here for every potion and recipe in Wacky Wizards!
That’s how you turn yourself into a giant centipede! Did you enjoy making this potion?
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!