Doodle Champion Island Games features seven minigames for the player to enjoy, as well as unlockable trophies for completing certain sidequests. In this guide, we will go over how to unlock Doodle Champion Island Games’ final trophy, “Trophy Master Locator”.
How to Find the Final Trophy in Google Championship Island
First, the player must have unlocked every other trophy available in Doodle Champion Island Games. Once this is done, you can begin the hunt for the final trophy.
- Speak to the lions sitting outside the Trophy House. These are the same characters who greeted you when you first arrived on the island.
They’ll inform you that the real Trophy Master is actually a cat, and has been missing for months. This will initiate the sidequest to find her.
- Head over to Oni Island. Keep going east until you find the sleeping champion, and wake him up. He’ll tell you he last saw the Trophy Master in the archery docks.
- Go northwest to the boat houses moored in the archery docks. Find the topmost boat and go inside. If you’ve been here before, you’ll notice that there’s now a large whirlpool in the middle of the room.
- Go up to the whirlpool and press the space bar. Select the “Jump In!” option when prompted, and Lucky will dive inside.
- The cat sitting in front of the computer is the Trophy Master! Talk to her, and it’s revealed that she’s the very same Momo from Google Doodle’s Halloween Magic Cat Academy.
It also turns out that the Crane-who was posing as the Trophy Master-is actually a friend of Momo’s, and was enlisted to watch over the Trophy House in her absence.
- Leave the whirlpool. Once you’re back in the boat house, the whirlpool will be gone. Exit the boat house and return to the docks.
- Go back to the Trophy House. You’ll see that the final trophy is now on its pedestal!
That’s everything you need to know about unlocking the final trophy in Doodle Champion Island Games! This sidequest is pretty easy to miss, so be sure to follow the guide carefully if you want to complete the game.
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!