Doodle Champion Island Games’ skating mini-game is accessible from the moment the player arrives at Champion Island. But did you know there is a secret skatepark in Tanooki City? In this guide, we will show you how to find the password that unlocks this hidden map.
Locating the Train Tracks
- Go to Tanooki City. You can do this by clicking the compass in the top left corner, or by walking to the southwest side of the island.
- Head left from the red gate, then up the street. Eventually, you will find the train tracks running along the northwest section of the city.
- Speak to the blue bull standing in front of the train tracks. He’ll tell you that to cross the tracks, you’ll need to give him the password. He’ll then tell you to check the dojo, where the skatepark’s members can be found.
Finding the Password
- Go to the Tanooki City dojo. The building is directly south of the train tracks, sitting atop a large flight of stairs.
- Walk inside, and head through the door in the back. You’ll find a few other characters milling about; if you’ve been in this room before, you’ll notice a yellow fox is now standing on the left side, near the wall.
- Speak to the yellow fox. Though he insists he won’t tell you anything, he accidentally reveals that the secret password is “Tea Kettle”.
Unlocking the Skatepark
- Exit the dojo, and make your way back up north to the train tracks. The blue bull will still be in the same spot.
- Speak to the bull. When he asks for the password, Lucky will answer with “Tea Kettle!”
- Congratulations! A red gate will spawn in front of the train tracks. Interacting with it will send the player into the skating mini-game, this time with a brand new map to play on!
That’s everything you need to know about finding the password and unlocking the hidden skatepark in Doodle Champion Island Games! Navigating Tanooki City can be pretty confusing, and only one character can give you the password. So, make sure you follow our guide closely to access the minigame.
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!
Need more info?
Read more of The Helpful Gamer’s Guides.