Pet Simulator X is a Roblox game that centers around pet collection. One key feature is the game’s treasure chest, which you can direct your pets to attack for coins. However, this requires constant clicking from the player. With the help of third-party software, you can AFK near the chest while the program autoclicks for you.
What is AFKing in Pet Simulator X?
AFKing refers to the act of leaving a game open in the background while the player carries out other tasks.
Often, this is for the purpose of farming experience, currency, or items.
Most times, effective AFKing requires that the player download some sort of autoclicking software; this prevents the game from disconnecting them, and allows them to interact with the environment.
This same task can be done in Pet Simulator X. In order to accomplish this, follow the instructions below.
How to AFK in Pet Simulator X
TinyTask is a program for Windows that allows the user to “record” a set of inputs. The program will then repeat these inputs when activated until the user turns the program off.
- First, download TinyTask as you would any other program. Be wary of fake download links, spam, or any other attempts to steal your data!
- Open your Roblox launcher, and begin playing Pet Simulator X. Make sure you are at the treasure chest.
- Launch TinyTask. Click “Prefs”, and check the box next to “Continuous Playback”. This will loop your recording.
- Next, set a “Recording Hotkey”. This can be any button on your keyboard or mouse that you prefer, and will be used to start and stop your recording. An easy choice would be CTRL, or the shift key.
- Then, choose a “Playback Hotkey”. This button will activate TinyTask, so that the program will perform your inputs.
- Press your recording hotkey, and perform your inputs. This should just be a series of left mouse clicks. End your recording by pressing the same button.
- Finally, hover your cursor over the treasure chest, and press your playback hotkey. You’ll see that your pets will begin attacking the chest, earning you in-game currency. You can now minimize Roblox, and TinyTask will continue autoclicking for you.
That’s all it takes to AFK in Pet Simulator X! AFKing is almost universal among games of this nature, even outside of Roblox. This makes it valuable knowledge to have, no matter what genre of game you prefer.
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!
Need more info?
Read more of The Helpful Gamer’s Guides.