Warm Isolation is a Roblox Experience in which groups of players share a small bedroom. In this guide, we’ll show you how to unlock all ten badges that are available.
How to Get the “Time Flies” and “How Long Has It Been?” Badges
These badges are the easiest to get; however, they will take the player the longest. In order to unlock “Time Flies”, you must remain in one server for thirty minutes, while “How Long Has It Been?” will take sixty.
How to Get the “Closeted” Badge
- First, click the closet door to open it.
- Walk into the closet, until your player model sits down.
- Then, click on the closet door again to shut it.
How to Get the “Helpless” Badge
- Go to the bathroom, across from the closet.
- Walk up to the roll of toilet paper, and start clicking on it. You will need to do this until there is no more toilet paper on the roll.
How to Get the “Under Pressure” Badge
- First, go to the computer, and click on the screen.
- Navigate to the “Brickmart” tab, then to “Fun” below it.
- Next, request a purchase of Bloxy Cola. The other players will have to approve the request.
- Hold the Bloxy Cola in your hand, then start walking and jumping at the same time. Do this for at least six seconds.
- Finally, open the Bloxy Cola.
How to Get the “Short Circuit” Badge
- Once again, you will need to request a purchase of Bloxy Cola.
- Next to the desk, there is an outlet and power strip. Stand on top of them, then open the Bloxy Cola.
How to Get the “Botanist” Badge
- Go to the computer, and navigate to the “Furniture” tab under “Brickmart”.
- Request a purchase for the Bonsai Tree (Sapling). Do not purchase the Bonsai Tree (Pre-grown).
- Wait for the bonsai tree to grow, which takes seven minutes and thirty seconds.
How to Get the “Obvious Copyright Dodge” Badge
- Under the same “Furniture” tab, request a purchase of the Match 4 Board Game.
- Then, climb up the ladder, and find the game sitting on the wall.
- Play the game with a friend to a tie.
How to Get the “Fashionista” Badge
- Go to the computer, and navigate to the “Fashion” tab under “Brickmart”.
- Request a purchase for the Instant Clothing Dyes and the Texturizer.
- Use both items on your clothes, making sure to change both the color and texture.
How to Get the “Your Concerned Friend” Badge
- First, go to the computer, and find the Vintage Lighter under “Utility”.
- Request a purchase of the item. Each player in the server should get one.
- Next, request a purchase of the key.
- Use the key on the locked door next to the closet.
- You and at least one other player will need to start walking down the dark hallway. Take turns using your lighters, as they only last for a few minutes. Be sure to stay together, or you will all be teleported back to the bedroom.
- Eventually, you will reach another room, with a notebook sitting on a table. Click the notebook, write anything you’d like in it, then press Submit and “Let’s do it”.
That’s how you unlock every badge in Warm Isolation! Each step is pretty simple, but be sure to follow them closely!
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!
Need more info?
Read more of The Helpful Gamer’s Guides.