Minecraft is know for its endless amounts of custom shaders, resources & texture packs. In this short guide we’ll show you how to download & install a popular Minecraft mad that turns your entire world in Lego Bricks. Follow the steps below to get started!
How to Install Minecraft Lego Texture Pack
- First you will need to download the Lego texture pack files from creator Macio6. Click here to download the files from their Gumroad account.
- Next you will have to download & install OptiFine 1.16.5. This is a software that you need in order to install texture packs on Minecraft
- You will also need to download SEUS PTGI shader files to get the best results from the lego texture pack.
- After you have both OptiFine & the texture pack files downloaded it’s time to load Minecraft
- Start Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher
- Select OptiFine 1.16.5 & hit play (only runs on this version of Minecraft)
- On the Minecraft menu select “resource packs”
- Click the option to view the resource packs folder
- Drag the entire texture pack .zip you download into the resource packs folder
- Enable the Lego resource pack by clicking on it
- Go back to “video settings” on the Minecraft home menu
- Select the “shaders” option
- Open the shaders folder & drag the SEUS PTGI shaders pack into it & hit done.
- Launch a Minecraft world. You are now playing with the Lego texture pack!
Keep in mind that you will need OptiFine in order to install better shades that will make the Lego texture pack come to life. You can still run the Lego textures without the SEUS PTGI shaders but it won’t look as nice.
Those are the basics of everything you need to know in order to download & install the Minecraft Lego texture pack for Java edition. These packs do not work on Bedrock versions of the game.
We hope that you found this article helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns about this texture pack & shaders!
Read more of our Minecraft Mods & Guides