In this short guide we’ll breakdown what dupe scripts are in Pet Simulator X & how to use them. Remember that you can get banned in any Roblox game for cheating & using scripts. Use these tips & information with your own discretion. We do not condone cheating.
How To Use a Dupe Script in Pet Simulator X
- First you will need to find a script that you want to use. You can find them on YouTube or Google.
- Then you will need to get an executor software like Synapse or KRNL. These programs allow you to inject & execute scripts inside of Roblox games.
- Start up the Roblox game you have a script for
- Start up your executor software
- Enter the key you received if it asks you for one
- On the GUI screen for the executor software & press “inject” to begin loading the script
- After injecting, paste your script / exploit into the executor text window
- Hit “execute” to execute the script & launch the exploit inside of the game
- You can now toggle options for the script & play around with the tools / mods
Once again we do not endorse modding or encourage you to do so. You can get banned from games for life & it can take away the fun experience for other players.
Please download & use these 3rd party softwares with caution. Some of them are shady & will inject your PC with unwanted malware & software. Make sure to always use official links & software to test exploits.
Types of Scripts for Pet Simulator X
There are many different types of scripts that are available for Pet Simulator X on Roblox. We cover some of the most popular / helpful ones below.
- Pet duplication scripts (duplicate all of your pets)
- Auto farming scripts (automatically farms coins, diamonds, etc)
- Auto open egg scripts (auto rolls & opens eggs for you hands-free)
That’s all of the info you should know to start testing scripts & exploits for Pet Simulator X. Remember to use the programs listed above with your own discretion.
We hope that you found this article helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any comments, questions or concerns!
Read more of our Pet Simulator X Guides