In this short guide we show you how to download & install the new indie horror game called Loop86. In this title you must figure out a case of people who go missing in the hotel you’re staying in.
How to Download Loop86 Indie Horror Game
- Head over to Itch.io & search for Loop86 or download it here directly
- Choose to donate any amount to the developer or skip it to get to the download links
- Select your operating system from the download options (Mac, PC, Linux)
- Open & extract the .zip folder to your downloads / desktop
- Open the folder & run the executable game file called “Loop86”
What is Loop86?
Loop86 is an indie horror game which follows the story of reporter Daniel Parker. Strange things have occurred in the hotel room where he is staying after a man burned to death in a fire.
The goal of the game is to find information about what happened & investigate further. However you will quickly find yourself trapped with no way out …
If you enjoy loop-based horror games than this title is for you. While many feel loop mechanics in modern indie horror games are overused, Loop86 doesn’t fail to deliver.
- Move: W,A,S,D
- Interact: Left click
- Zoom: Right Click
- Run: Shift
- Crouch: Ctrl
- Menu: Escape
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 4 GB Video RAM or more (e.g. Nvidia GTX 960, AMD Radeon RX 570)
- CPU: 3.2 GHz Quad core Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- STORAGE: About 200 MB available space
Loop86 is developer by LxmeStudxos, a solo indie game developer publishing on the Itch.io platform. You can donate or follow them using their social info below.
That’s everything you need to know about Loop86 & how to install this free new indie game. Make sure to follow the developer or leave them a donation to help support their game!
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!
Read more of our Indie Game Guides