In this short guide, we’ll show you how to download the Sunday Night Suicide Mod for Friday Night Funkin’, based off of the hugely popular Suicide Mouse creepypasta.
How to Download & Play FNF Vs. Mickey Mouse Mod
Unlike most other games, FNF’s modding process is extremely simple, so you’ll just need these steps:
- Visit Gamejolt.com and search for ‘Sunday Night Suicide’, or you can directly visit the page via this link.
- Hit download and wait for it to complete.
- Once finished, extract the .zip file to a folder of your choice. I suggest making a separate folder dedicated to storing FNF and its mods.
- Open up the folder containing the extracted content.
- And then launch the .exe file there.
- Now you can play the mod!
What is Sunday Night Suicide?
Originally published on the first of October, Sunday Night Suicide is a mod created by Maymays4days, and is widely based upon the popular Suicide Mouse creepypasta. This mod contains three original songs and a handful of cutscenes.
BF and GF are spending time together, eventually bumping into a famous rodent. Excited to meet Mickey Mouse, you rush over to greet him – only to discover he seems a little down in the dumps.. Offering him a song as some solace, you end up making a grave mistake.
SNS Mod Features
The SNS mod adds a total of three new songs, unfortunately lacking any secret ones (although this may change in the future, so keep an eye out for updates!).
- A Fate Worse Than Death (Corruption)
Animations and Cutscenes
With a narrative element involved, SNS features three cutscenes, all of them being extremely high quality.
The newly added assets also fit the FNF art-style perfectly, so it isn’t a jarring change at all. The use of traditional film effects enhance the horror aspects and truly help to create a unique aesthetic for the mod.
Hopefully this guide helped you download and experience the SNS mod. Have you played yet? What did you think?
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any other questions or concerns!
Read more of our Friday Night Funkin’ Mods & Guides