Escape Running Head is a newer Roblox game that came out earlier this year in January. It’s a fun maze/obstacle game with multiple different levels. In this article we tell you what you need to know to play!
How to Play Escape Running Head
What is Escape Running Head?
Escape Running Head is a new Roblox game that came out in January of 2021. It’s a fun maze/obstacle with a horror flare, where you make your way through the course and stay away from the running head!
The head’s name is Felipe, made by a fan of YouTuber Flamingo.
When starting the game, you spawn into a lobby, which goes directly into stage 1. There are 9 total stages, each getting a little more difficult as you go.
In the lobby are two big leaderboards, one for coin rank, and one for donation rank. To the left of where you spawn is two doors.
One takes you to single play mode, and the other takes you to boss mode.
On the right side, there are doors to every single stage 2-9. You can skip ahead to any stage that you want to!
How to Play
- Go to Roblox.com and search “Escape Running Head” in experiences.
- Click play, and you will spawn into the lobby area.
- In front of you will be stage 1, which is a simple maze, with Felipe heads everywhere.
- All you need to do is make your way through the maze, staying away from the heads!
- If the head touches you, you’ll die and re-spawn back at the beginning or at your checkpoint.
- Once you make your way to the end, you’ll see a door leading to stage 2!
- Just keep going through each maze/obstacle course, and make your way to the very end!
In each stage you get checkpoints, so you won’t have to start over from the beginning if the head gets you!
Each stage is different and a little more difficult than the last. But each stage is the same concept, just get through the obstacles and stay away from Felipe!
This is everything you need to know to get started playing! Have you played this game yet? What do you think of it, and what are your favorite stages?
We hope you found this article helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!
Looking for more?
Read more of our Escape Running Head news & guides.