Although we should always keep school rules in mind while attending, there are ways to get around network blocks if your school happens to restrict Roblox. One of the easiest ways to get around this is using a VPN.
This guide will share what kind of VPN you should use and how to download and install one.
Can I Try a Free VPN to Play Roblox?
There are a few security risks when it comes to free VPNs. On top of bandwidth limits, fewer servers available, and the lack of the ability to bypass network restrictions, free VPNs typically sell out your data. Running servers isn’t free, and VPN companies that use the free business model severely limit their services and sell their users’ data to third parties to make ends meet.
So, to avoid any security risks such as identity theft and infected devices with malware or viruses, it is recommended to get a paid VPN with an excellent track record.
Why do I Need a VPN to Use Roblox?
Many schools in the USA have barriers on their wifi that prevent students from accessing certain websites, such as Roblox. This is due to many reasons, such as helping students concentrate on their work without distraction. However, it is possible to unblock these websites using a VPN.
How Do You Unblock Roblox While in School?
To bypass most restricted networks and play Roblox at school, you will want to do the following, keeping in mind that they may vary from service to service:
- Choose a reliable, paid VPN with solid customer reviews, a good reputation, and a list of security features.
- Download the application and sign up or log in.
- Once in the app, go to the ‘Settings’ tab.
- There should be an ‘Advanced’ section. Click on this.
- Beside ‘Obfuscated servers,’ there should be a toggle. Turn this on, so the feature is enabled.
- Go to the servers list and find a ‘Specialty’ server.
- Connect, log on to Roblox, and play uninterrupted.
How Do You Choose the Best VPN for Roblox?
There are a few features that you will want to look for when choosing a VPN to Unblock Roblox:
- A high amount of servers for easy connection availability.
- Obfuscation feature specifically for bypassing any VPN blocks used on your public network.
- Reliable service with heightened security features for privacy and security.
- Pricing should also be considered, leaning towards a VPN that has a full suite of security features, as opposed to a VPN that looks stylish.
- Customer support is also an essential feature if you need any help using the app or encounter any issues while using the VPN service.
It’s essential to follow the rules while at school, as they are there to help students focus on their studies. However, it is possible to bypass any restriction to Roblox and play while at school using a VPN. Remember to lean towards paid VPNs, as these will protect your data instead of selling it.
We hope you found this guide helpful! If you have any questions about using a VPN to play Roblox at school, please comment below.
Looking for more?
Read our other Roblox content.