“Find the Markers” is a popular Roblox game that has something for everyone. In the game, players need to complete puzzles and survive obstacles to find markers, all of which are scattered around the Roblox map. Each marker has a unique puzzle.
In the game’s recent update, “Find the Markers” developers added two new markers to the game. We are here to make life easier for you, so here is a step-by-step guide on how to win the two new markers: the Sandstorm Marker and the Flan Marker.
How to Get the Flan Marker
- Head towards Candy Land.
- Make a left by the pine tree next to the black blocks.
- Look for the die sign / button & walk towards it.
- Now walk towards the pink wall. It will look like it’s a dead end, but walk to it. There is a hidden narrow space there.
- Turn left. There is another pink wall with a small brown strip of wood.
- Jump on the pink wall and move / jump left until you cross the big brown pillar in the middle.
- The next part is tricky: after crossing the brown pillar, there is a hidden entrance. It looks like an invisible door. It is somewhere in the middle. Tip? The door is a bit blurred.
The Flan Marker Room
Once you enter the room, there will be platforms, and you will be standing on one.
- Jump towards the long brown ledge facing you. It will be at the left area of the room.
- Cross to the shorter boxed ledge next to you.
- Next, jump on the lower brown ledge found at the bottom.
- Face right and jump to the other short brown ledge in front of you.
- Lastly, there will be a thick platform across you, marked by 2 cherries.
- Walk to the Flan Marker and collect it.
How to Get the Sandstorm Marker
- Head towards the desert area.
- Climb the top of the pyramid. It may not look like it, but there is an invisible ladder there.
- Once on top, climb the “invisible ladder.” Tip: it’s not really “invisible,” the ladder’s body is a bit blurred.
- At the end of your climb, you will enter a room. You will be on a square brown brick.
- Walk to the Sandstorm Marker and collect it.
There are dozens more markers to find in “Find Your Marker.” Rare markers include the Big Orange Marker, the Fire Marker, and the Zombie Marker. Hopefully, this guide can not only start your marker collection but can grow it too!
What markers are you interested in collecting next? Did you find the Flan Marker and Sandstorm Marker easy to find? Let us know in the comments section below!
Looking for more?
Check out our other Find the Markers guides.