Doodle Champion Island Games features many different sidequests for the player to complete. In this guide, we’ll go over how to complete the quest for the sculptor, unlocking the secret beach along the way.
Starting the Quest
- Go to Marathon Beach, and find the small hut on the left.
- Walk into the hut, and speak to the kijimuna waiting inside. He will tell you that he cannot gather the driftwood he needs for his sculptures.
- When he asks you to gather driftwood for him, choose “Sure!” from the dialogue options.
Finding the First Piece of Driftwood
- Exit the sculptor’s hut.
- The first piece is directly outside, to the right. Interact with it to pick it up.
Finding the Second Piece of Driftwood
- Walk down to the rightmost side of the beach. You should see trees at the very end.
- The second piece of driftwood is in the lower right corner, near the water.
Unlocking the Secret Beach
The third piece of driftwood is more difficult to find than the first two. It requires the player to unlock the secret beach, which is a sidequest in and of itself.
- Walk north from where you found the second piece of driftwood. Move through the brush, until you see a large tree with a doorway.
- Walk inside the tree, and speak to the two kijimuna inside. They will argue for a while, and not allow you through.
- Go to Tanooki City, and head to the bakery on the northwest side.
- Speak to the rabbit. She will give you a free sample of melon bread.
- When prompted, choose “Save it.” from the dialogue options.
- Return to the kijimuna inside the tree. Speak with them again, and they’ll accept the melon bread. Once this is done, they will let you through. This unlocks the secret beach.
Finding the Third Piece of Driftwood
- Walk through the tree and onto the secret beach.
- The third piece of driftwood is in the lower right corner of the sand.
Completing the Quest
- Once you have all three pieces of driftwood, return to the sculptor on Marathon Beach.
- Speak with him, and he will take the driftwood from you for his sculpture.
- Congratulations! The sculpture made is of Lucky, and you’ve completed the quest!
That’s everything you need to know about finding the driftwood and unlocking the secret beach! There are a lot of steps to these quests, so be sure you follow along closely with our guide.
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!
Need more info?
Read more of The Helpful Gamer’s Guides.