This Wacky Wednesday there was a brand new update for Wacky Wizards that introduced the boxing gloves ingredient! In this guide we’ll cover everything you to know about the new gloves.
How to Get the Boxing Gloves in Wacky Wizards
To get the boxing gloves in Wacky Wizards you must complete the new witch quest located next to the beancano / volcano area.
Follow the short guide below to complete the new boxing gloves quest!
- First, you need to craft a hot potion using the chili pepper ingredient. Take the hot potion to the new bush cave & use it on the bushes.
- The bushes will open to a cave. Walk into the cave & complete the jumping obby to reach Glinda on the other side.
- She will ask you to find a way to pick up the giant key & open the door. This step is pretty easy to do.
- Now go back to the cauldron & make a giant potion using 2 Giant’s Ears. Go back to the giant key & drink the giant potion. You can now pick up the key & open the door.
- Now that the door is open, you need to do one more step. The Collector NPC in the cave will ask you for a DNA sample to complete the quest.
- Go back to your cauldron & make a shrink ray potion. The shrink ray potion is made with the chameleon & the fairy. Drink the shrink ray potion & jump into your cauldron to die. This will make a “you” potion.
- Take the “you” potion back to the guy in the cave & give it to him. He will now let you cross the bridge to the robot.
- The robot will ask you to pick the side of the witches or the wizards. Pick your side & you will receive the new boxing gloves item!
The boxing gloves can be used to fight against players on the other team. If you picked wizards you can fight against witches using the gloves.
Every kill gets added to the wizards vs witches leaderboard located in the back of the map by the desert area.
Click here for a list of every ingredient available in Wacky Wizards!
That’s every detail that you need to know about how to get the boxing gloves in the new Wacky Wizards update on Roblox!
We hope you found this article helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you need help or have any questions or concerns!