Group rewards are a common mechanic in many Roblox games given to the player for joining the game’s official group.
This helps the group grow and strengthen the player base, so in turn, players willing to go through the steps are rewarded with free loot, coins & more, depending on what the devs feel like giving out.
How to Join Blade Ball Group for Group Rewards
Joining the Blade Ball group to claim the free group reward is straightforward. Follow the steps below to get it done!
- Go to roblox.com and search for “Wiggity” in the search bar, then click “groups” to search only groups with that name.
- Click the group name that says “Wiggity” and has the Blade Ball logo with the official blue checkmark.
- At the top of the group’s page, click “join the group.
- Now launch Blade Ball or close the game if it’s open and reload it.
- Head over to the Group Rewards chest, and you can now claim the Group Reward from the unlocked chest.
Or you can use this link to go directly to the Blade Ball Group.
Unfortunately, the loot for doing this is only 100 coins, which can only be claimed once.
You can’t claim them every day or every week, so the steps are almost not worth the time it takes to get the small amount of coins.
Many players have complained that it should be updated for better or more frequent rewards.
At the same time, some have suggested removing it altogether and utilizing the space for something more useful.
However, if you’re a new player and 100 coins are worth it, you can quickly complete these steps and get a few coins for a tiny amount of work.
That’s all it takes to join and claim the Group Rewards in Blade Ball! I hope you found this guide helpful, and don’t spend all of your 100 coins in one place ;).