Roblox’s “Robux’’ is a microtransaction currency that allows users to buy various in-game items in the plethora of games on the platform.
Along with that, Roblox gift cards enable users to transfer currency into their Roblox account. If you are a new user trying to get some cool in-game items or a parent looking to give their kid a little gift, let’s take a look at how you can redeem gift cards to your Roblox account!
How do you purchase a Roblox gift card?
Making purchases on the Roblox website is a very streamlined process. You can get credit onto your online account with either a physical gift card or a digital one.
1. Physical Roblox gift cards are available at most leading retail stores such as Walmart and Target. These can then be redeemed.
2. To buy cards digitally, log on to your Roblox account, visit roblox.com/giftcards, and click on Buy A Gift Card.
3. On the next page, you can choose if you are making the purchase for a friend or for yourself, and fill in the data accordingly.
4. After this, click on Send A Digital Card, and the currency that you will be using to make your payment.
5. Next, enter the amount you want on each gift card, and the number of cards you want to buy.
6. Once the items have been added to your cart, you can add billing and shipping items, and your gift card will be with you in no time.
How do you redeem a Roblox gift card?
After making a purchase or receiving a gift card, you can redeem the same in a few easy steps:
1. Log into your Roblox account from your browser.
2. From there, go to the Code Redemption page.
3. Enter your code in the box under Redeem Roblox Codes.
4. Click on Redeem.
After completing these steps, you will get a success message notifying you of the successful redemption. Here you can either choose to use your credited amount by clicking on Use Credit, or close the window and redeem another code.
Enjoy your items!
This is everything you need to know to redeem your Roblox gift card! What are you going to do once your gift card has been redeemed?
We hope you found this guide helpful, if you have any questions or concerns, please leave us a comment down below!
Looking for more?
Read our latest Roblox articles.