You can shrink yourself in Wacky Wizards & add yourself to the cauldron for many spells. In this guide we’ll show you the updated method to shrink & add yourself as an ingredient.
How to Shrink & Add Yourself in Wacky Wizards
To make many of the potions in Wacky Wizards you must shrink yourself & add yourself to the cauldron.
In this short guide we’ll show you how to shrink yourself to death so you can make the potions that require the “you” ingredient.
- First you will need to create the shrink ray potion. You use to be able to use a tiny potion but this does not work anymore.
- Create the shrink ray potion by combining a chameleon & a fairy together in the cauldron.
- You should now see a potion in the book called the DeathShrink potion. Make the potion & grab it from the cauldron.
- Now clear the cauldron. Drink the DeathShrink potion & quickly jump on top of the cauldron. In a few seconds you will fall in & die.
- You should now be in the spell book. Now add whatever ingredient you need to create the potion you want.
You will need to shrink yourself into the pot every time you need the “You” ingredient.
As we said before you must use the DeathShrink potion in order to add yourself to the cauldron. Tiny potions won’t work anymore!
Click here for a list of every potion recipe in Wacky Wizards
Those are the only steps you need to know in order to shrink yourself into the cauldron in Wacky Wizards!
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!